Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4

Breakfast: green tea, lemon water, two hard boiled eggs, and a strawberry yogurt
Mid-afternoon snack: a handful of red grapes
Lunch: green tea, salad with carrots, cucumbers, and tomatoes, and a sliced apple
Dinner: green tea, grilled chicken and vegetables marinated in fat free italian dressing and Tabasco sauce
Dessert: a cinnamon roll yogurt

I was not impressed with the yogurt. Dinner was great. My grilling skills are improving.

Husband's class starts tomorrow. I'm excited to see how he likes it. I hope that working full time night shifts and juggling a class won't be too challenging.

After he left for work today I ate dinner. An hour or so later I worked out with the 17 Day Diet DVD (for the second day in a row). It seemed harder and easier today, all at once. It seemed shorter, but my legs are more sore today than they were yesterday. Ah well!

Then I immediately showered off the sweat. It was definitely needed. Afterwards I soaked my feet and watched Grey's Anatomy and Jersey Shore.

I'm going to cook chicken and vegetable soup tonight so it can sit and be good and marinated for tomorrow's lunches. Bray's getting tired of just salad so we thought we'd mix it up. Plus the example menu had it on there for yesterday and I've been putting it off so I better do it now! I already grilled the chicken today so now I just have to cut everything up and throw it in a pot.

Hoping I'll have more interesting things to say tomorrow. My car is fiiiiiiinally ready to be picked up (after being at the dealership for, what is it, 7 or 8 weeks now?) so I'm going down to Lawton to get it. I've enjoyed having the nice car they loaned me (2010 Hyundai Sonata) but it stresses me out driving it, so I'm ready to just get mine back!!

Better get my butt back in the kitchen.




Oops, just read over what I wrote and sorry it's so ramble-y. I have no excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...