Saturday, April 30, 2011

Uninteresting

Day 117

Breakfast: NONE
Mid-afternoon snack: NONE
Lunch: turkey chili
Dinner: 3 hot dogs and cabbage salad
Dessert: apple pie with ice cream

Day 118

Breakfast: NONE
Mid-afternoon snack: NONE
Lunch: mini sandwiches, meatballs, cake, and cookies
Dinner: NONE
Dessert: popcorn and 2 of my favorite milk&white chocolate cookies

My diet was shot this weekend, but I had a good time. I'm in an awful mood right now so I won't make you read through another negative post. Had a great time at the wedding shower thrown today. It was nice to see everyone get together to celebrate.

Wish I could've studied like everyone else got to this weekend, but I hope know God's got my back.

Luke and I are really missing Braylen. I think part of my bad mood is due to the fact that I haven't seen him in what feels like forever (aka 30+ hours). Oh, and that I don't get to see him tomorrow either. Cool.

Before I whine about anything else I'm going to say goodnight..

'Night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...