Friday, May 6, 2011

Anniversary Eve

Day 124

Breakfast: eggs
Lunch: spinach and romaine salad w/feta cheese
Mid-afternoon snack: bowl of cereal
Dinner: something from Taco Bell
Dessert: NONE

Okay, so the Taco Bell was an impulse decision. But let me back up...

Tomorrow is our anniversary, and while I'm overflowing with excitement about that, I'll save it for tomorrow's post. Let me just tell you that a year ago on May 7, 2010... The wonderful, fabulous, loving women who made the food for our reception accidentally forgot to make us plates to take with us afterwards. So when we left the church at around 11:30 PM, we had to make a pit-stop at Taco Bell on the way to the hotel because we were incredibly hungry. It's kind of a funny/pathetic story we like to think about every once in a while. Reminds me that weddings and wedding days/nights aren't always the fairy tales everyone makes them out to be. Not that my wedding wasn't absolutely perfect.. I wouldn't change a thing!! Parts of it just weren't what I expected... And that's what made it perfect!

Well, Braylen has to work tonight and tomorrow.. But I thought it might be fun if I brought Taco Bell to him for his lunch (and my dinner) tonight once it's officially May 7, 2011 so we can bring in our first anniversary together. But I'm not quite sure what I'm getting yet, thus the vague-ness typed above.

Anyways, Final Number One is out of the way (thank God) and I am happy to report I feel pretty good about it. Definitely not a 100%, but all I needed was a B to make an A in the class, and I think I got that. So I'm happy! I've been taking a break since I got home to put together my Mother's Day present (aka procrastinating studying) and am about to get back to it. Trying not to think about how impossible this finals schedule is and just think about what I can do to do my best.

Thanks for your encouragement!! I look forward to posting tomorrow and being giddy about my anniversary, even if I'll mostly be spending it alone (since he has to work). It will be a great day and we'll have an even better time celebrating it next week!!

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...