Friday, May 27, 2011

Wordless Friday

Breakfast: NONE
Lunch: 6 inch turkey sub on wheat w/spinach leaves, black olives, and sweet onion sauce from Subway; apple
Mid-afternoon snack: 3 Musketeers truffle crisp bar (only 170 calories)
Dinner: A.1. thick and hearty burger w/fries from BoomerJack's Grill and Bar
Dessert: popcorn

I'm on vacation! No update today! I'm gonna call it Wordless Friday, since all I've got for you is pictures..

Husband and I, right before heading out to dinner where he proceeded to spill an entire glass of ice water into my lap. LOVE HIM!!!!#%Y&)#!@&%

At least I looked halfway decent beforehand! 
'Night y'all!! 

P.S. Braylen just turned on "California Love" by Tupac and Dr. Dre on his computer. Who am I married to, again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...