Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pregnancy and Fried Chicken

Day 123

Breakfast: eggs
Mid-morning snack: NONE
Lunch: chili, yogurt, and some fruit salad
Dinner: chicken and french fries from Chicken Express

Well, I don't have much time because I really need to study for my first final tomorrow, so this will be short and sweet.

I had a dream the night before last that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. And so I took another and it was positive. And I cried. A lot. Not because I was scared or ashamed. Because I was completely and overwhelmingly joyful. I couldn't wait to tell Braylen and I couldn't wait to share that joy with him. I know I already said it.. But it was overwhelming. I woke up crying, it was that intense.

I can't wait for that dream to come true someday.

_______________________________________________________

In other news, I ate chicken strips today because I'm stressed, I made a C on my research paper, and I'm pissed off. Three very good excuses (for a recovering fat girl anyway) to eat the hell out of some fried chicken. It was good, too.

Now I'm going to go for a walk because the weather's gorgeous, and then I'm going to study until I can't keep my eyes open because I want to (attempt to) rock this final tomorrow.

Wishful thinking? Probably.


'Night y'all!

P.S. Did the title scare you?

Oopsie   ; ]

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful dream to have, and when that dream becomes your reality, it will be that much more beautiful. <3

    Remember... don't use food as a vice to get over/past a bump in the road! You're doing so great, maybe seeing some underlying patterns might help!

    I love you so much, Kaycie. xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did do a double take because it said UNEXPECTED fortune, PREGNANCY and fried chicken. Or that's what I saw anyway!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...