Sunday, June 19, 2011

Not Another Father's Day Post

Good dads are awesome. I happen to have an amazing Dad, father-in-law, late-grandpa, and Opa... But I still skipped over about 40% of the posts from this weekend. Sorry if that's rude but, eh, that's just how it is. 

Another great weekend spent at my parents' house!! I ate horrible (and delicious) food, did zero exercise, but laughed a heck of a lot and spent time with family... So I'm gonna chalk it up to a win. I took pictures in my parents' bathroom this morning because pictures taken there are always, somehow, better. 



And then we came home early. Because BDR needed to get some sleep before heading off to work. My MIL stopped by to drop off some mini Christmas trees she's letting me borrow for my birthday party coming up in a couple of weeks. Oh, did I mention? I'm having a Christmas-themed birthday party this year. Because Christmas is my favorite holiday. Winter is my favorite time of year. And because I'm hosting it and paying for it... So I get to do whatever heck I want. Booya.


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, y'all. 

G'night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...