Saturday, July 9, 2011

BYOC (Bring Your Own Crazy)

It’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy…a couple of questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy and paste to your own blog and enjoy!

1. If you were asked to symbolize yourself as an animal – which animal would you be?
Man, how many times have I thought about this question? I honestly have no idea. I mean, if I could chose to be a particular animal, I would definitely pick Luke Puppy. He has the absolute best life imaginable. 



Does this look like someone who has stress in their life?
Like someone who needs to consider whether or not to schedule a consult for happy pills?


2. Did you ever play an organized sport – with coaches, rules and scoring? Tell us about it.

My parents required us to participate in at least one sporting activity a year in elementary school. We could choose which we wanted, but we had to do at least one. So, I played t-ball in kindergarten (possibly first grade?), soccer for a year or two. I was the cheerleading mascot in third grade (Gooooo Cougars!!). I think in 4th grade is when I started basketball, maybe? Then fifth grade I did cheerleading and basketball (and possibly softball?). Sixth grade I did cheerleading and softball. Ugh.. My oh my, it makes me tired just thinking about all that. It sounds like so much when I type it all out. Then in junior high, I tried out for the softball team... Took one lap around the field and quit before the season began. Haven't played an organized sport since. The End.
3. When did you start shaving your legs?

I think that I started somewhere around 4th-5th grade? Maybe? 
4. When you’re in a crabby – pissy – want to stab everyone you see kind of mood – what do you do to get out of it or do you revel in it?

When it gets absolutely too overwhelming and I feel like I'm about to shout at the top of my lungs words I will regret immediately after they leave my mouth... During those times I remove myself from the situation and take a few moments in the bathroom to do some deep breathing and staring at myself in the mirror wondering why I'm so angry. Doesn't always work, but it always calms me down enough to maintain my facade of being a normal person.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

My least favorite question. Again, I had a ho-hum week. I have a horrible attitude. I seriously neglected my blog and my husband. Sigh... Tomorrow's a new day, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...