Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Day 200 (ish) Post

Breakfast: yogurt w/strawberries
Lunch: 2 grilled chicken breasts w/veggies; green tea
Dinner: Hippy Chicken salad from Texadelphia (grilled chicken, sunflower seeds, red grapes, and granny smith apple dices in a balsamic vinaigrette) Definite YUM.
Dessert: Heath/Reese's Mix from Braum's
Midnight snack: popcorn

Okay, so I know I'm late on taking my picture (it's technically day 206), but I figure better late than never. It's not impressive anyways. I think I actually look a little bigger than I did on day 150, but oh well! I'm not back at day 1 and that's what counts to me!


Anyways, wasn't too excited about that, but I do have some other exciting weight-loss news!!! The last time I weighed in was Sunday. I was supposed to Friday but it just didn't work out. On Sunday July 14th I was 245.8... This morning when I weighed in (only 4 days later) I was 241.4. That's 4.4 lbs, people! I haven't lost that much so quickly in a long time, so I know this reboot of the diet is doing me good. It's just what I was expecting and hoping would happen, but it still caught me by surprise! So happy to be headed in the right direction.

I decided that my new minigoal for myself is to break 200 by January. When I first started this I had hopes of being done and at my goal weight by then, but that's turning out to be not as realistic as I originally thought. I'm sure I can lose 40+ lbs in 5 months if I really put in some hard work. It's so exciting to me to know that this is actually possible. I never believed I could do this, and looking back I can see.. Yes, I can. 

Oh, and summer school officially ended TODAY. Ugh. Wonderful day. 

I hope you have a fantastic Friday! 

'Night y'all! 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the loss! Your transformation is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...