Saturday, July 9, 2011

Myspace Flashback

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
I'm wearing a gray hoodie that I bought my senior year of high school. It's the most comfortable hoodie I've ever owned (and trust me.. I've owned a lot... an entire storage bin so full I can't cover it with a lid). 



Highlanders '07!!

What's currently bothering you?
Ya know, despite all my whining... In this moment... Absolutely nothing. My pooch is lying on the floor next to the couch I'm lounging on. My husband is an arms-length away. Gilmore Girls is playing in the background. All is right in this moment.
What do you currently hear?
Gilmore Girls and mouse clicks. Husband and I are both computer addicts.
When was the last time you had your hair cut?
Sometime around May, probably. I go every other time BDR goes (we see the same guy). 

When were you last outside?
A couple of hours ago. When we came home with our Braums. (sigh...)

Are you wearing shorts?
No!! I wanted to be wearing my sleep shorts, but I think they're dirty cos I couldn't find them. I chose sweat pants instead because my husband likes to freeze me out of my own home.

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
Not even a little bit. Not even before I was married. Not even before I met Braylen. I'd been waiting for this my entire life.
What are you doing today?
the rest of the day, I am doing absolutely nothing but sleep (it's 1:03 AM). Earlier today I went to class, we ate, visited with my MIL, ate again, and watched TV. Pretty relaxed Friday!
Look to your left, what is there?
The TV. Alexis Bledel and Lauren Graham feel like friends to me.
What time did you go to sleep last night?
Ummm... 11 or 12 something?
When is your Birthday?
July 1. 
The way to win your heart?
I tend to gravitate towards people who make me laugh and make me feel comfortable. I love talking for hours and not needing to do anything spectacular to have fun. 

What are you going​ to do this weeke​nd?
Tomorrow we've got a family reunion to go to (the first of the summer) and on Sunday I have a 31 Gifts party to go to and one of my good friends Haley is staying over.
Were you happy when you woke up today?
I'm not usually happy when I wake up to a whiney puppy long before I'm ready to be up and at-em... But today surprisingly wasn't as horrible as recent mornings. Possibly because BDR had off last night and he was there with me this morning?
Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. 

Would you ever donate blood?
I've tried twice and been denied both times. Once for low iron counts and the second time because I'd gotten a tattoo in the previous 12 months and Colorado isn't on their list of acceptable places to be tattooed. 

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
No.
Do you have reason to smile right now?Honestly, I always have a reason to smile. Sometimes it's just hard to muster up the courage to be happy.
What do you do when you're stressed out?
Vent to my husband (or mother) or take a time-out.
Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
Absolutely. No question about it. 

Do you open up to people easily?
Yes. I don't really have much to hide.
Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Goodness, what didn't upset me in the last week? Have I mentioned that I'm ridiculous lately?
What is the last pill you swallowed?
Women's One-A-Day, 2 Calcium pills, and a prenatal vitamin. All at once. Tracy Grammer would be very disappointed in me. 
What was the first thing you thought this morning?
"I really wish Braylen would wake up right now so he could take Luke out."
Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
Myself. It's not one's problem but my own.
Where is the person you like right now?
Sitting on the couch across from me, staring at his computer. <3
What was the first thing you did this morning?
Put my wedding ring on. Peed. Then weighed myself.
Do you care of what people think of you?
Everyone does, to an extent. I definitely care what the people I love think of me.
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My husband. =]



I love spending evenings off with him. 


What are you looking forward to right now?
Graduation. I know it's a ways away, but every time I think of it, I get butterflies in my stomach.
Do you miss someo​ne?
Mm, not in this moment.
Does your crush like you?
Welllllll... That's the rumor!
If you could go back in time and change something would you?
No thanks. 
Do you hate smokers?
Do I hate every smoker? That's a silly question. Of course not. Several members of my family and a few friends smoke. I don't like smoke and it hurts my throat if I'm around it too long, but I definitely don't hate them.
Ever had a near death experience?
Several.. Two just yesterday on the highway!
Something you do a lot?
Check FB, update myfitnesspal, text my husband (if we're not together), and eat.
Last person you cried in front of?
Braylen.
Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
Nope. I don't think I ever will.
Does anyone hate you for no reason?
I don't think so? But anything's possible!
Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter J?
Yes.
What are you stressed out about?
School.
What was your favourite grade?
Freshman year of college. Not because of booze or parties (as I experienced neither). But it was my first time out of my parents' home and it was just so freeing. 

When is the next time you'll see your best friend(s)?
I'm looking at him right now!
Are any of your friends pregnant?
Several girlfriends, but none of my closer friends. Can't wait! 

Favourite number?
2.

Ever been in love?
Most definitely. 
Are you wearing make-up?
Surprisingly, yes.
What were you doing at 11:30 last night?
I think I was getting ready for bed.
What's the last thing you said and to who?
I was telling Braylen that I wasn't going to make sangria at Christmastime again because I didn't like the wine. He whined a little bit and I reassured him I'd find another good punch recipe that'll be sure to get him tipsy. 
Do you sleep on your stomach?
Yes. And on my back. And on both sides.
What do you hear?
Richard Gilmore arguing with Floyd Stiles about the lawsuit Stiles is bringing against him. (Watching Gilmore Girls still)

Are you ticklish?
Nope.
Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?
On the fourth of July, with Braylen, on top of water tanks at his work site.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool post, love all the questions and your answers AND that you always have a reason to smile. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...