Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Apology


  • I didn't die. I'm still here and kicking. 
  • I haven't read any blogs in probably a month. I am really sorry, and that's the truth.
  • This summer didn't go quite as expected, and I'm still trying to figure everything out.
  • I'm not dieting at the moment. Haven't been for a few weeks. To be honest, health isn't really my focus right now. That's awful to say, but it, also, is the truth. 
  • I started my first intern rotation on Monday and will be even more busy than before. 
  • I'm not sure when things will get back to normal enough for me to look at my blogger shortcut and think "I'm going to pump out something worth reading today". 
  • I don't know what I'm going to do about Day 250 pictures. I don't know what I'm going to do when I start the diet again, because I've already gained back 5 pounds. I don't know if I'm going to still weigh-in every week. 
  • I know I'm not doing the fourth round of Biggest Loser. I wasted everyone's time last round and didn't lose (gain?) anything from it. I'm not going to repeat that pattern with this round. 
  • A lot of things are up in the air right now and I hate it, but I'm not sure how to change it just yet. 
I am sorry. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...