Monday, August 1, 2011

The I'm Happily Pathetic Post

Breakfast: 4 egg whites w/onion; yogurt
Lunch: chicken-vegetable soup; apple; grapes
Dinner: 6" whole wheat turkey breast sub w/lettuce, spinach, black olives, and sweet onion sauce and two cookies from Subway
Exercise: 10 minutes yoga; 30 minutes pilates

I seriously didn't mean to put off this post until 1:18AM. However, I was under the impression that the season finale of the Bachelorette came on tonight, so I spent the past 5-6 hours getting caught up on all the episodes I've missed over the past few weeks. So then, much to my surprise, when I go to watch the "finale" I DVR'd tonight... It's just the dang "Men Tell All" special. Sigh... At least I'm all caught up for the actual finale tomorrow.

Oops, did I just admit to watching 6 hours of the Bachelorette in one day?

I can't help it. I get to be pathetic over summer break.

Summer break also means that my sleeping schedule is completely bonkers. I stay up until 2-3AM and then sleep until 12-1PM. But, ya know... I can't even apologize for that one. With a husband who works the night shifts and sleeps during the day... Getting to sleep in with him in the morning is basically the only time I get to spend an extended period of time with him.

Therefore, I will continue this bout of pathetic for the next three weeks.

And, hey, staying up extra late gives me ample time to do my workouts. Last night I started at 12:30AM... And tonight I actually managed to get it in early and was finished by 10:30PM!

Anyways, apologies for the late post. I fear they may/may not happen frequently over the next three weeks I have off from school.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love summer break? Or really any time that allows me to NOT drive to school everyday?

Ugh. This is heaven.

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...