Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The JP and Survey Post

Breakfast: 4 egg whites w/salsa; yogurt; chocolate chip cookie from Subway (leftover from yesterday)
Lunch: chicken-vegetable soup; apple
Dinner: Chinese food (fried rice, chicken, vegetables)
Exercise: 30 minutes pilates


And now because I have absolutely nothing of interest to share with you and because I get giddy about doing surveys, I'll share this with you (survey copied from Dawnya at Evolution of a Black Butterfly).


(BTW, I totally called that she would pick JP. From day 1. Seriously. I wish someone would've been there when I said "She's totally gonna pick him!"... Unfortunately, I only have Luke Puppy to back me up and he's sore with me right now for not taking him to the lake this weekend.)


He so wanted to go with us. =\
Darn you, algae, for infesting the lake!

(BTW, again, does JP not look like a 34-year old version of Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Cameron from 10 Things I Hate About You)?? Gah... He had me with that smile...)

I mean, am I the only one that saw this? Am I seeing things?



1. What is your occupation right now ? 

That would be Professional Student. 


2.What color are your socks right now?
I got no socks to hold me down.


3. What are you listening to right now?
Husband heating up a midnight snack in the microwave.


4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Chinese food. Yum. 


5. Can you drive a stick shift?
 Nope.


6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Husband. Last night at 2AM.

7. Do you like the person you stole this blog from? 
Certainly! 


8. How old are you today?
22 years young.


9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
There are sports on TV? Huh... Who knew....
  
10. What is your favorite drink? 
Diet DP. Or a strawberry daiquiri. Or ice water. Or watermelon schnapps with Sprite Zero. 



11. Have you ever dyed your hair? 
Yes, I have! 



12. Favorite food?
Seriously, I'm the least picky eater ever. Anything home-cooked I'm pretty much fine with.
Oh wait, I'm fine with anything out of a drive-thru also. Dang. 
See, thus the obesity. 


13. What is the last movie you watched?
Moulin Rouge. For the first time, by the way.

14. Favorite day of the year? 
I'm pretty much a Christmas Eve/Christmas fanatic.



15. How do you vent anger? 
Depends on what I'm angry about. If I'm angry at my husband, I get entirely too passive aggressive. Other people, I vent about it to my husband and usually cry. Sigh.. I hate being a woman sometimes.



16. What was your favorite toy as a child? 
Favorite toy? Did I have one? I would say probably Polly Pockets. Ya know... Back when they could actually fit into your pockets. 



17. What is your favorite season? 
.... Winter.



18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Strawberries, please.


19. Do you want your friends to blog this survey?
If they'd like to! 


20. Where is you favorite place to escape?
My bed. (It's the only place I can consistently escape to... It's not like I have beach in my backyard)



21. Favorite TV Show?
Gilmore Girls.



22. Living arrangements?
We own a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house with a full finished basement.
Oh, and I'm shackin' up with this really hot guy who occasionally rubs my feet.

23. When was the last time you cried? 

I can't remember. It's been too long, I know that. 

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Storage bins. I actually recently reorganized my closet floor (which used to be just covered in.. stuff) so now I have two bins: One for hoodies and one for shoes.


25. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
The friends I'm closest with now are newer friends (within the past 2-4 years).

26. What did you do last night?
Watched The Bachelorette for entirely too long.


27. What are you most afraid of?
Wasting time.


28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
There are spicy hamburgers? I'll go with cheese, please... And make it a double! 
(Oops, did I mention I'm gluttonous on occasion?)


29. Favorite dog breed?
Currently I'm interested in the Luke Puppy variety. 


30. Favorite day of the week?
It sounds ridiculously silly, but my favorite days are the days BDR has off (which changes every week).

31. How many states have you lived in?
Uno... The great state of Oklahoma! 
Or as my dad would call it... "God's Country"


32. Diamonds or pearls?
I'll take both, with a side of sapphire.

33. What is your favorite flower?
I don't have a favorite. Stick it in a vase and deliver it to my door and I'll love it forever (or until it dies).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...