Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Feeling Sassy Post

Breakfast: 4 egg whites w/onion; 3 strips of turkey bacon; yogurt
Lunch: oven-roasted chicken w/steamed veggies, chili, and 2 rolls w/cinnamon butter from TX Roadhouse
Dinner: black bean turkey chili
Dessert: yogurt
Exercise: 2 mile walk


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! I'm feelin' kinda good this weekend. I've lost 12 lbs in the past two weeks, and I still feel like I've got more in me to lose big. I went out to eat with my parents this afternoon because it's my dad's birthday, but I feel like I did well, despite the two rolls w/butter. I'm still way under my calorie count for the day and feel really good about it!


Feel kind of sassy sans double chin and extra baggage. 

Think I'll keep goin', ya know? 

Under 200 by New Years or bust! 


'Night y'all!

What's your next short term goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...