Thursday, January 5, 2012

Away From Desk (or lap, rather)

Breakfast: yogurt, 4 egg whites w/onion, mushrooms, turkey, muenster cheese, and sweet 'n' hot relish
Lunch: 2 turkey patties w/fat free American cheese; sauteed mixed veggies
Exercise: 30 minutes of cardio (stair stepper, elliptical, and treadmill) and upper body workout on Cybex weight-lifting machines
Snack: cameo apple
Dinner: no idea yet (I'll be at my parents' house)

My mom and I are throwing a baby shower for a very close family friend of ours on Saturday, so I am heading back to my hometown this evening to help prepare. I won't likely be able to keep up with blogging, but my mom got a new iPad for Christmas, so maybe I can sneak onto it when she goes to bed and update... We'll see!

I'm really hoping I can stick with the diet aspect while I'm away, because I know I won't be able to work out like I have been (we only got the local membership to the Y, so we can't go to YMCAs in other areas). Maybe I can convince my momma to go walking with me. I think I might take some of my own food down, just in case. I'm going to attempt to keep up with my calories on myfitnesspal.com, so if you're not following me there already, add me! Username = kayciechristine

It didn't dawn on me until last night that I won't be home for my first weigh-in with Biggest Loser (which is tomorrow morning, by the way), so I'm going to have to take my scale with me. I'm excited to see how much I've lost in the past 4 days!

I'm hoping to at least get online tomorrow to post weigh-in results, so until then, have a blessed Thursday and Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...