Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Jumble

Breakfast: half a serving of maple and brown sugar oatmeal (trying it for the billionth time, I still can't bring myself to like oatmeal)
Snack: yogurt
Lunch: leftover chili from last night (ground turkey, low fat refried beans, and rotel); 2 cutie clementines
Snack: package of Sixlets; 1 Girl Scout Savannah Smiles lemon cookie
Dinner: taco salad (shredded lettuce w/ground turkey cooked in taco seasoning and some salsa and cheese)

Tired... that's all I should say. Forgive me for this random post. I don't really have anything to say, so I'm going to say a lot of nothing. Make sense?

We went to the movies on Sunday and saw two, because we're obsessed with the Harkins Theater in Bricktown and how cheap we get tickets, popcorn, and drinks (for two of us, we spend a total of $17 for a large popcorn, two large drinks, and two tickets... It's nuts). First we saw One For The Money, which was really cute, and then we saw Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close... Seriously, one of the best movies I've ever seen. Maybe it just hit me at an opportune time, but for whatever reason it struck a cord in me like no other movie has done in a very long time. I highly recommend you go see it!

I feel like this week has been off somehow on my diet, even though I really haven't done anything horrible. I'm not following the 17 Day Diet as closely as I once have, due to being on my period last week, so I need to get back to cycle 1 next week, for sure.

Working out has really become a struggle. By the time I'm done with my internship and class, it's 7:30 and I'm whooped. It's no excuse and I should find the time before or after, but right now I'm doing what I can to stay afloat. 

Okay, I thought I'd have more to ramble about but my head is a jumbly mess and I can't think. Forgive me for cutting it short.

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...