Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 5 Weigh-In and White Legs

Without further ado:

Stats for Week 5 Weigh-In with Biggest Loser:
Starting Weight for 2012: 262.2
Previous Weight: 246.6
Current Weight: 242.6


4 lbs lighter, and I have no idea how. I did a total of 30 minutes of exercise over the past two weeks, and I didn't even push myself at that. I ate healthy, but didn't starve myself (and even enjoyed a Girl Scout cookie or two [or three or four]). So the scale gods and goddesses must have pity on me lately. 
You know, though, it kind of puts a fire under me to really live up to that number. I'm dangerously close to being out of the 240's (yet again) and I want to welcome the 230's with open and loving arms. And then annihilate them, soon after.

One of these days I will see the 220's. Which I haven't since I think junior high. So that'll be exciting. But for now, and for the next week, I really want to make sure this week's weight loss wasn't a fluke. 

Okay, I'm off to cuddle a newborn.

But before I go I'll leave you with these little nuggets: 




This is my oldest pooch, sitting his butt on the ottoman, but standing on his front two legs. If you can explain this behavior, I will forever be indebted to you. Otherwise, I hope it makes you smile as much as it did me. Because wth, Luke? 

Disclaimer: Yes, I am in a robe, but I promise I am wearing shorts and a T-shirt underneath. It's wintertime (kind of), dang it, and I wasn't anticipating this moment and had to seize it, no matter the circumstances. 

Other Disclaimer: I apologize if my legs blinded you. But I love them all the same. (Just say no to skin cancer)

'Morning y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet heavens girl that is an amazing loss way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you.
    And I will now follow you.
    Your New Friend, m.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...