Saturday, April 21, 2012

BYOC -- Bring Your Own Crazy (A Day Late)

It’s Friday – so it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy from Drazil! We answer 5 questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy to your own blog and enjoy!

1. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them? Good, bad, ugly?
I have one older brother (3.5 years older). Growing up, we fought constantly. As teenagers, we got along a little bit better, probably because he moved out and we weren't living together anymore. As young adults things improved for a while and we spent more time together when he moved back to OK from CA. Then things got a little rocky. He now lives in WA. I haven't seen him in 2 years and we rarely speak.

2. Let’s talk pizza. Do you prefer homemade or restaurant? What toppings are your fave?
I prefer restaurant. Specifically Domino's or Pizza Hut. Braylen worked at Domino's for a while in college when we were engaged and he would make us the most incredible pizzas. I like ham, pineapple, and onions. Mostly we get Domino's because we love the garlic crust. But every once in a while, we like to enjoy Pizza Hut's stuffed crust (yummm).


3. When is the last time you cried – in sadness and in joy?
The last time I cried in sadness was last week when BDR and I had a fight. Let me clarify and say that I've cried from arguments with him, like, twice since we've been married. The last time I cried in joy was last night when Braylen graduated from college. 

So proud of my college-educated hubs.
 
4. Do you own a gun – one that is specifically yours? Do you know how to use it?
I do not own a gun that is mine. There is a gun propped up in the corner of our bedroom on my side of the bed, simply because BDR works night shifts so I'm all alone (should I say that on the internet?). It is a shotgun and despite having been told how to maneuver it, I haven't actually used it. However, if my knowledge of shotguns is correct, I'm pretty sure you don't have to have good aim at all, in short range, to get the job done. So despite my having just revealed I sleep alone 5 days out of every week... Also know that I have a shotgun within arms reach and am not afraid to try it out for the first time on whoever wants to come into my home. 

Also, I have two very ferocious guard dogs you'd have to pass in order to meet my shotgun.

I probably should've picked a different picture to make that point, huh?
 
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week!
My week was good. Work was busier for me than usual. Maybe it's because my mind was on BDR's graduation yesterday. Had class, which went fine. As far as diet/exercise goes, I only did three workouts this week. I say only like that's bad. Now that I think of it, three isn't too awful of a number, but, when compared to how much I was doing even just a couple weeks ago, it seems like nothing. Plus, with my diet being crud this week (and that pizza question making me crave it real bad) it just hasn't been very successful... And that always makes me depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...