Friday, April 27, 2012

Ch-ch-changes & Week 7 Weigh-In

Just made a lot of exciting (for me) changes to the blog. This whole year and a half I've been blogging I've wondered how the heck to make separate pages at the top of my blog and I finally discovered how. So check out those additions and let me know what you think. I would love to hear some suggestions if you feel like something is missing!

Oh, and since I'm here I may as well say that God is so so good.

I weighed in this morning because I refused to skip two Biggest Loser weigh-in's.

 Stats for Week 7 Weigh-In with Biggest Loser:
Starting Weight for 2012: 262.2
Previous Posted Weight: 238.8
Last Week's Weight: 243.2
Current Weight: 239.0

Would you believe it... I'm down 4.2 lbs from last week?! I couldn't believe it this morning so I stepped off the scale and tried again and there it was staring me in the face:


I thought for sure I'd still be in the 240s after the horrible week I've had (as far as eating goes). There is no rhyme or reason to this weight loss. I wish I could take credit for it. I mean, I guess I have still been getting at least 3 workouts per week in, but otherwise, my head's not been in the game.

If anything this makes me want to try even harder to stay out of the 240s. I don't know what I did to get back down, but I sure don't want to waste this UNEXPECTED FORTUNE. 

With that said, I'm gonna go do some pilates. 

Check out my new pages, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...