Monday, April 2, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday: When I was a Kid...



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

When I was a kid…

  1. My parents told me… that they loved me and to never talk back to adults (I had a problem w/this).
  2. I wanted to grow up to be a… veterinarian.
  3. I refused to eat… beets, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, etc.
  4. My favorite thing to do outside was… act out all my favorite Disney movies and sing on my trampoline.
  5. I broke my… left femur and collar bone. My brother inflicted both of these injuries by the way.
  6. I liked to wear… my bathing suit. All the time.
  7. My parents always… were there. They came to practices, games, recitals, etc. They always supported us in whatever we wanted to do.
  8. I thought that Santa was… wonderful.
  9. My favorite cartoon was... Before I got in school, my favorite shows were Barney and Fraggle Rock (not cartoons). My favorite cartoons once I got in school were Doug, Rugrats, and Hey Arnold.
  10. I was the… baby of the family. And I was a spoiled brat (not in a good way). I was also a tattle tale. Altogether not a kid I would want to be around now (as one who works w/kids everyday).
  11. I got in trouble when… I talked back.
  12. My bedroom was… messy, a lot.
  13. My favorite food was… macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes (not together). No wonder I've always been overweight!
  14. My parents always made me… play a sport in elementary school. Every year I had to be in at least one.
  15. My first crush was… Oh my... Hm... Well, aside from Zack Morris... I really can't pick just one. I liked every boy. It's amazing I didn't wind up pregnant. And I don't mean that to say I was slutty (by any means... because I wasn't)... I just mean I liked any boy who would talk to me. Pretty pathetic, but in the end... I'm enormously happy so whatev.
  16. My favorite toy was… Barbies, My Little Pony, and Polly Pockets. Mostly Polly Pockets. I still have them all, in fact. (In a box at my parents house... Not, like, in my home where I can readily play with them at any time... although, that's not a bad idea...)
  17. I thought school was… fun! I loved it. In elementary school, anyways.
  18. My biggest fear was… the dark and scary movies.
  19. My favorite story was… Horton Hears a Who.
  20. My favorite memories… Are summers with my family that would come in from out of state, visiting my grandparents and family in Muskogee, and playing with my "rainy day toys" (a bucket of really cool toys that I was only allowed to play with on rainy days).
Now it’s your turn!  Don’t forget to answer the questions on your blog and come back to link up in the comments at Kenlie's blog!  Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Barney?
    I keep forgetting how young you are. Now I feel like an pervy stalker. Thanks!
    m.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 22 years young, honey!

      A perv and a stalker you are not, though.

      =]

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...