Sunday, May 6, 2012

Shopping With Momma & Another NSV

My mom and I went on a fairly impromptu shopping trip through Norman, OK today. We went so I could show her where my graduation party would be (for future reference) and ended spending the next 5-6 hours shopping ourselves silly! It was so nice to spend time with her and she treated me to a few new items, which is always a plus! Thanks for hanging out with me, Momma! Glad you found some pretty dresses that make you feel as beautiful as you are!

While we were out I accomplished a new NSV! We stopped at Maurice's (of course) and I wanted to try on another pair of jeans because the ones I bought on my shopping spree a couple weeks ago are now too big. Well, it's not that I've lost significant amounts of weight and now they fall off... It's just in the store when I tried them on they fit perfectly because they hadn't stretched out. Now that they've been worn, they're completely baggy on me.

Size 17/18's that no longer fit.

So today I tried on a size 15/16 in the same style and they totally fit!!! 

YAY SIZE 16!!

So that was pretty darn exciting, if I do say so myself. I mean, I definitely am still 18s in most other things (I bought another pair of pants today that I had to get in 18s) but just that I can fit into at least one pair in a smaller size is HUGE for me. So exciting!

Hope y'all had a great weekend! 

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...