Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New House

It's so funny to me how out of practice I am with posting. I'm sitting here racking my brain trying to think of what to do next online, and it finally dawned on me... Hey, I could update my blog! ha. It's been so long, I just don't even think of it!

It's also been occurring to me lately that Braylen and I are still newlyweds, at least, in my opinion. I guess I don't really know the time limit on what constitutes a "newlywed", but we've only been married 2 years, and a majority of that we haven't spent together due to night shifts and grad school. I say all that to say, I feel like we're just starting out. Or starting again, I guess. We're in this new house, in a new state, with new people all around us, trying to find a new routine in a new environment... And it just feels like the fresh start we'd been hoping for! I truly feel that all the headache and stress that was Grad School was worth it. (Can you believe I just said that?) I am SO GLAD it's finished, but I'm SO GLAD I did it.

Speaking of new house... Here it is!

Home Sweet Home!

Dining Room

Living Room

Kitchen

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom

Guest Bathroom

Guest Bedroom #1
I have more pictures, but don't want to upload them all on here. If you're interested, visit my facebook! We're loving every second we spend in this house. I'm hard-pressed to find things to complain about, ha. There's just not much I can find! 

Well, I guess that's my update for the night? Geez, this feels so unnatural to me after being gone for so long. Hoping to get back in the swing of things soon!

'Night y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...